From Legends of Aria Wiki
- 1 Early Access Hotfix – June 14th, 2019
- 2 Point Release 6 – June 4th, 2019
- 3 Point Release 5 – April 23rd,April 26th 2019
- 4 Early Access Hotfix – March 14th, 2019
- 5 Point Release 4 – February 28th, 2019
- 6 Point Release 3 – February 14th, 2019
- 7 Point Release 2 – Dungeon Expansion – January 31st 2019
Early Access Hotfix – June 14th, 2019
- Tamed pets may now only die 5 times before they are permanently destroyed. Remaining lives are indicated in the pet’s title as follows:
- 4 lives: Winded
- 3 lives: Weary
- 2 lives: Tired
- 1 life: Exhausted
- Pet Balance
- Wyverns have been returned to a chance based spawn rate (approximately 1 per hour)
- Other tameables have been buffed to afford tamers alternative and a diverse creature selection
- Individual creatures changes:
- Wyvern damage decreased by 25%
- Wyvern health increased by 30%
- Wyvern armor increased by 9%
- Dread damage increased by 43%
- Dread HP increased by 50%
- Huntress/Hunter now require 2 slots instead of 4
- Dire Wolf attack increased by 66%
- Dire Wolf health increased by 120%
- Dire Wolf armor increased by 9%
- Emperor Scorpion attack decreased by 25%
- Emperor Scorpion health increased by 66%
- Emperor Scorpion armor increased by 40%
- Dire Bear attack decreased by 33%
- Dire Bear health increased by 488% (rawr)
- Dire Bear armor increased by 64%
- Stun Strike now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- Hamstring now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- The following skills have had their gain rates decreased:
- Animal Taming
- Animal Lore
- Fixed Spellchamber sometimes breaking your ability to cast certain spells.
- Changed drop rate of colossal maps from treasure chests.
- Items created in backpacks should now correctly update stack counts in their tooltips.
- Fixed movement speed modifiers not affecting pets.
- Fixed tree animations not resetting after respawning.
- Fixed issue where plant soil would also dry out regardless if the plant grew or not.
- Fixed plants growing too quickly because they didn’t check last grown timestamp.
- Fixed an issue with in-game items changing to unintended color hues.
- Allegiance King of the Hill events now rewards 2 salt every 5 seconds to controlling team members within 100 units of the flag who are rank 2 or higher.
- Allegiance reward costs for cloaks, mounts, and godly weapon scrolls have been increased to account for increased salt income.
- Salt weight reduced by one half.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance event scoreboards to persist when changing regions while standing in an event area.
- Earning score in the King of the Hill Allegiance event will now deduct score from other teams so that the hill is easier to flip.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance chat to display incorrect ranks.
- Increased the durability of Allegiance mount statues.
- Fixed a bug where a burst sound of login music played when entering the map from login scene and a login scene sound is muted.
- Fixed upper plains night music bug, night and day music now properly play at the right time of the day.
- Fixed ambiences not looping properly in brace mines, caves, pirates grotto, ruin and vale of belhaven.
- Added filter for outside ambience when entering pubs (will be extended to work in all indoor settings).
- Fixed weapon impact sound not playing.
Point Release 6 – June 4th, 2019
- Old magic has begun to awaken in the world of New Celeador and with it colossals have awoken to roam the world once more.
- New PvE encounter that operates like mini-awakenings.
- All colossals have stages of combat that are triggered when they reach 60% and 30% remaining health.
- Colossals are summoned using maps that are rare drops from level 4 and 5 sunken and buried treasure and require 85 “treasure hunting” skill to decipher.
- Colossals have unique loot including;
- Executioner scrolls to enhance weapons
- Decorative statues (super rare)
- Colossal: Medeina (Goddess of Wolves)
- Summons enraged dire wolves to aide her during combat.
- Colossal: Misha (Dire Den Mother)
- Summons enraged dire bears to aide her during combat.
- Minions of colossals will now despawn if the colossal dies, is destroyed, or starts to wander.
- Added precise colossal maps as login rewards for June 8-9th.
- Added the ability for more players to participate in consensual PvP through a new Guild Wars system. This allows guilds to go to war with each other without fear of guard intervention or karma loss.
- The Guild window now has a new tab for Guild Wars where you can declare war on guilds, accept incoming war declarations, and check on the progress of current wars.
- Only guild officers can declare war, accept declarations, or surrender.
- Guild officers have 24 hours to respond to incoming war declarations.
- War declarations can have a 24 hour, 7 day or 30 day duration.
- Limit of 10 outgoing war declarations.
- Once an incoming war declaration is accepted, the war begins! Guild members will see a “Guild War Icon” on enemy guild members.
- Guild officers on either side can surrender and immediately end the war.
- You can now loot players you are in a guild war with correctly.
- You can no longer surrender a guild war that has ended.
- If a guild is in an active guild war, anyone leaving or being kicked from the guild keeps their guild tag and are attackable until they log out.
- The ability to grow ingredients for cooking has been added:
- Plants can be grown from seeds and the player must monitor the soil moisture level each day.
- Four plant containers added: pot, small raised bed, medium raised bed, and large raised bed which are craftable by carpenters.
- Seeds for planting are harvested from various monster/animal corpses, those with seed diets.
- Plants have three actions that can be performed:
- Water: uses a full waterskin from your inventory to increase the soil moisture.
- Gather: gathers all fruits from the plant and empties the plant container.
- Empty: destroys the plant and discards all fruit and resets the soil moisture level.
- Double clicking a plant container, that has a plant in it, with automatically water the plant.
- Plants that are too dry or too wet will not grow properly.
- Seeds do not stack by design.
- Plants take 24 hours to mature to each growth stage.
- Added colliders to all gardening containers.
- Cooking skill has been redesigned:
- All previously cooked food is still edible.
- All food ingredients will increase stamina, health, mana, or weight capacity.
- Food ingredients now show what player properties they enhance when cooked.
- Food ingredients that were acquired prior to the patch will not show this, but will still enhance stats when cooked.
- Cooking pots are limited to two ingredients at a time.
- Cooking two ingredients that adjust the same stat will not stack their buffs.
- Food buffs will last 15 minutes.
- Cooked food does stack.
- Cooking pot will now let the crafter “Cook One” or “Cook All”. Choosing to cook all will cook one item after another until the pot contents are empty.
- Cooking pot can now be dragged more easily.
- Cooked food now shares the appearance of the primary ingredient used (one with highest stat increase).
- A new face has appeared in Belhaven who will grant Chaotic and Outcast characters the chance to be Innocent again.
- After reprieve, the character will become innocent and have the opportunity to work off their “karma debt”, which can be seen in the character window.
- Dropping into negative karma will end the reprieve and revert your karma value to the remainder of your debt.
- A character will only be given this chance once, and this opportunity will only be offered for a limited time.
- Ebris added as the third Allegiance.
- Ebris recruiter added to Eldeir.
- Ranking system updated(continued)
- Allegiance Players take a portion of the enemy’s rank on kill, based on the highest damage dealer to the victim. The higher the rank of the victim, the higher the reward.
- Allegiance members are ranked within their own Allegiance, relative to their peers based on their standing and percentile.
- Rank 7: Standing 1
- Rank 6: Standing 5 or less
- Rank 5: > 70%
- Rank 4: > 50%
- Rank 3: > 30%
- Rank 2: > 10%
- Rank 1 requirement is met as long as you are an active participant.
- Rankings are calculated when servers come up, on a daily basis.
- Highest ranking member of each Allegiance is featured in the UI, as well as visually distinguished in game.
- Various countermeasures are in place to prevent abuse of the rank system.
- Allegiance Cleansing event added:
- This event is active for a set amount of time.
- Spirits spawn continuously throughout the duration of the event.
- Compete against enemy Allegiance members to search the event area for Spirits to subdue.
- Players earn Allegiance currency for contribution to the objective.
- Allegiance King of the Hill event added:
- Players fight for control over a small area for 30 minutes.
- Score is earned when there is only one contesting Allegiance.
- The Allegiance with the most cumulative score controls the hill.
- This event does not reward Allegiance currency.
- When an event becomes active, Allegiance players will be notified via a broadcast and map marker. Map markers display the previous winner of the event and location.
- A warning that an event is about to start will also be broadcasted 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Allegiance UI window displays the time until the next event starts.
- Players inside an active Allegiance event area will see an event scoreboard overlay containing a description, each team’s point total, and time remaining.
- Events periodically activate at several predetermined points of interest:
- Pyros Outskirts
- Valus Outskirts
- Everdale Farms
- Grim’s Cove
- Central Black Forest
- Scaled Path
- King of the Hill
- Spiritwood Lumber
- Valus Cemetery
- Fremen Quarry
- Rewards may be purchased with Allegiance currency in Belhaven by the Allegiance that controls 2 or more King of the Hill locations.
- Added one reward for each of the 7 ranks.
- Allegiance rewards require certain ranks to use.
- Allegiance currency and rewards are blessed and do not drop on death.
- Rewards include useful utility-based consumables, wearable and decorative cosmetics, and mounts.
- Allegiance chat added with a cooldown of one minute.
- Allegiance players may once again use any portal.
- Titles added for each rank of each Allegiance.
- New visuals added for Allegiance cloaks.
- Earning Allegiance currency from events will no longer automatically open your backpack.
- The Thread of Weightlessness effect now persists through logout and traveling across regions.
- Reward costs are currently set for testing purposes and will be adjusted after testing. Event schedules have been updated to be closer to their intended values for live servers.
- Allegiance members may now benefit from other’s actions as long as they are not currently engaged in conflict with a player. This should make it easier for those players to participate in PvE.
- Added new map icons for Allegiance events.
- More detailed information is available on the official Legends of Aria wiki.
- Improved audio performance for large crowds and big fights when many sounds of the same type occur.
- Added new attack/environmental sounds for a variety of animals and monsters.
- Fixed an issue with graveyard ambient noises.
- Improved audio performance for weapon sounds.
- Improved sounds for dragons and bats.
- Added distinct footstep sounds for NPCs.
- Fixed fireball impact sounds.
- Added wing sounds for flying monsters.
- Fixed an issue with some monsters not playing their footstep sound.
- Fixed an issue with chainmail armor not playing correct footstep sounds.
- Fixed night ambient sounds not looping correctly.
- New night parameter! All ambiences should now correctly adapt to server time.
Other Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Reduced the drop rate of pillows and paintings from sunken chests.
- Bandages will now only dismount when target is picked and no longer on use.
- Selecting your preferred arrow type will no longer dismount.
- Outcasts can now fast travel between the Blackwood Forest and Barren Lands teleportation gates.
- NPC archers no longer shoot while moving.
- Fixed a problem with selecting house signs.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to drag items from character window to backpack.
- Vile Leather is now called Vile Leather, not Fabled Beast Leather.
- Addressed an issue with doors not auto closing when they should have.
- Fixed an issue with current auctions being scheduled more than 4 days ahead.
- When turning in a crafting order, players now receive a system message telling them what they received.
- Fixed a collision issue next to the door on mahogany wood houses.
- Fixed collision issues on sunken ship.
- Increased activation time on hearthstone and escape scrolls to match portal spell.
- Fixed guild list not refreshing when new guilds are added.
- Fixed guild wars kills not being counted and showing up on the War Details page.
- Fixed issues with client crashing when gardening pots are placed.
- Fixed an issue where stacking items in your backpack makes it so you can’t pick anything else up.
- Can no longer use healing potions when affected by Mortal Strike.
- Added a Gardening icon to the crafting window.
- Fixed texture issues on healing shrine and harpies.
- Guild wars icons now appear on the correct players.
- Fixed not being able to drag a cooking pot.
- Fixed issue with your character being invisible as a ghost.
- Fixed issue where less than 1 damage could sometimes cause no damage.
- Fixed issue with forced self resurrection.
- Larger objects on plots can no longer be placed/moved to over edge of plot boundary.
- Chests can now be unpacked directly onto tables.
- Chests and tables should appear in the crafting menu again.
- Items which buff carrying capacity now correctly do so.
- Added mending potions to the potions test container.
- Fixed shrine not clearing that you have visited in some situations.
- Added a button to skip the launcher hash check.
- Fixed an issue with target highlighting not displaying the correct color.
- Fixed a bug causing poison spell damage not to be affected by the Power stat.
- Dungeon chests should spawn more consistently now.
- Button Mushrooms are now cookable, as intended.
- Using the “Cook All” function on a cooking pot will no longer stall when cooking fails.
- Filling a waterskin will now be interrupted by movement and performing actions.
- Fixed an issue with the scroll window overlapping the search button in the Guild Wars Declare War window.
- Empty guilds will no longer show up in the Guild War search list.
- Fixed an issue where the creator of a guild is not made the leader.
- Fixed keybind not working correctly with modifier.
- Fixed a bug where players could not send /tell to GMs.
- Fixed some actions (WASD movement) to work regardless of currently pressed modifier.
- Sorted issue that would cause Auction UI to not update when plot was first foreclosed.
- All shrines in catacombs are now red shrines.
- Slows/stuns now properly affect NPC movement speeds.
- Auto pick location of resurrect shrines, when corpse releasing, adjusted slightly to prevent some stuck situations.
- Colossals will now despawn their adds when they die or re-enter their wander state.
- Damage hit flash indicators cannot happen more than once per 2.5 seconds.
- Added /togglehitflash command to disable combat damage hit flash completely.
- Fixed an issue with players appearing and disappearing while mounted.
- Awakening drakes are now sandy/gold to aid with visibility of tamed wyverns.
- Fixed an issue where a new owner of the plot could not inspect and dress pre-existing vendor after the ownership has been transferred.
- Fixed players not memorizing map for starting sub-region with disabled New Player Experience.
- Players can only drop items onto pack horses they own or are owned by a group member.
- Teleporting to a different region should now close your bank box before teleporting you.
- Fixed issue with waterskins not working on hotbar and remove the ability to “Drink” from a waterskin.
- Added X to incorrect client version dialog, fixed downloads button.
- Buttons on a character creation window does not make sound when “turn off sound” button is on.
- Horse weight displays and holds 400 now in all cases
- Changed Thread of Weightlessness to Elixir of Holding.
- Fixed 25 chest spawn locations that were unreachable in dungeons and towns.
- Vipers now deal poison damage.
- Kickstarter reward mounts have been re-enabled.
- Pets no longer follow you when releasing corpse.
Point Release 5 – April 23rd,April 26th 2019
Hotfix – April 26th, 2019
- All players can earn one ethereal horse statue per day from logging in during the weekend (April 26- April 28)
- Players are now lootable immediately upon death
- Player corpses no longer disappear on logout before release
- Regular horses can now be dismissed to stable
- Players are no longer dismounted for the following actions:
Manifestation Spell: Portal
Manifestation Spell: Mark
Manifestation Spell: Etherealize
Manifestation Spell: Ward Evil
Activating Escape Scroll
When using the Atlas
- Increase activation time on hearthstone and escape scrolls to match portal spell.
- Stuns/Disables now much slower snare, casting movement speed unchanged
- Blocking with shields is fixed
- Empty corpses will turn into a skeleton on death.
- Fixed individuals that are dead, but not released can teleport through doors in dungeons.
- Ethereal horses are now slightly less transparent
- Etherealize Potion added (Difficulty: 90 – 100)
- Potion of Mending added removing bleed and mortal strike (Difficulty: 75 – 100)
- Cure Potion now requires 0 – 25 skill.
- Increased Crafting Order rewards drop rates
- Ether now requires 5 essence to create instead of 10.
- Plot tax rate significantly decreased (3s3c for 12×12 / 24s96c for 30×30)
- Plot re-size commit cost significantly increased (5g60s for 12×12 / 3p15g 30×30)
- Land Deed purchase price increased to match commit cost of minimum land size
- House blueprint purchase price doubled
- House resource build cost doubled
- Plots with negative balance will be foreclosed on Mondays at server noon instead of Saturdays
- First Plot auctions now start one hour after foreclosure
- Plot auctions last 4 days up from 30 minutes, allowing bidding opportunity for all
- Plot auctions starting bid is calculated from cost of plot land size
- Plot taxes can now only be paid by Plot Owner/House Co-Owners
- Plot taxes can be paid directly from bank balance
New Death System
- Ghost players enter the Astral Plane and are unable to see other mobiles with the exception of abilities that grant sight at great limitation
- Upon death a player will not instantly release to their ghost. When released, the player will be moved to the nearest resurrection shrine
- Returning to the site of your player corpse will offer an ability to resurrect with minimal resource pools and all remaining belongings returned
- Players can choose to resurrect at a shrine following their death, which will leave all belongings on corpse
- You can now Resurrect a player’s corpse while player is in a different region
- Pets will be partially released upon player death and will resume ownership on resurrection within range of your body
- Added Spirit Walk; cooldown ability which teleports a ghost player to the nearest applicable shrine
- Added Ephemeral Projection; an ability that allows a ghost player to see other mobiles near their corpse and for a short period when activated
- Map indicators now show dungeon entrance if corpse is inside
New Mount System
- Standard mounts can no longer be dismissed to statues
- Mounting a horse is no longer instant / being dismounted no longer carries a debuff
- Mounting a horse simply requires an interruptible short channel
- Engaging in combat, casting spells or engaging in standard actions will dismount the rider
- Ethereal mounts are now available with summon/unsummon straight to player inventories that will wear over time and eventually break from normal use
- New Spell! Etherealize will allow the caster to turn their targeted mount into a statue
- New Reagent! Ether will allow the casting of Etherealize, crafted by an alchemist from items obtained from: liches, skeleton mages.
- Legacy mount statues may be used to summon a horse which cannot be dismissed.
- The Allegiance system now has seasons. Rankings reset at the start of each new season
- Players are now ranked directly against their peers
- Allegiance ranking is updated upon server restart
- New ranking information added to the Allegiance window
- Joining allegiances now requires new members to have attained maximum stats (150/150)
- Adjustments made to the transfer of Favor (rank points) on kill
- Chances to receive specific crafting orders based on your skill level has been adjusted
- Some new crafting order rewards are now accessible that were not previously. This includes some new dye colors, furniture and bless deeds
- Iron blacksmith table is now craftable (added recipe)
- Colored hatchets and mining Picks are no longer rewards and are instead craftable by different materials.
- Doubled the duration of Hamstring from 6 to 12 seconds and increased the cooldown from 20 to 60 seconds
- Updated Kryss secondary ability to bleed
- Updated Poniard secondary ability to Mortal Strike
- Adjusted bow difficulty to improve skill progression
- Adjusted Obsidian crafting difficulty to improve skill progression
- Adjusted difficulty on boards to allow crafters to GM on high end materials
- Hunter spider now has the appropriate pet slot assignment
- Fixed Black Forest town chest that was stuck in a wall
- Dice rolls are now System Messages
- Range increased on Destroy Foundation to allow players to destroy foundations
- Fixed an issue that always counted owner’s guard protection when protecting pets
- Higher skill characters are no longer offered low skill missions
- Fixed missions being given based on incorrect skill level
- Mission difficulty level for tamers now uses AnimalTaming instead of Beastmastery
- Lockboxes can be opened via lock picking
- Players affected by Chilled debuff will be immune to Frost damage for the duration
- Disabling effects such as stun now set to lowest speed vs locking in place, also applies to casting
- Fixed Stasis removing Immunity when effect was ended early
- Opening the map in a region you have not memorized will open the zoomed world map instead
- Founder Mount Statues have been temporarily disabled; on use player will be given a system message
- Allegiance leaders’ default interaction when out of combat is now converse instead of attack
- Stablemaster added to Black Forest Outpost
- Escape Scrolls now sold in Oasis and Black Forest
- Catacombs Wraith Knight now has the appropriate amount of health
- Run speeds across monsters have been slightly reduced
- Female bandits now have the same HP as male bandits
- Reduced overland spawn in The Barrens
- Updated descriptions on Manifestation and Evocation
- Ogre bosses now drop ability books
- Vile spiders now drop vile leather instead of beast leather
- Hearths located in Inns are now a heat source
- Wilderness Mission Dispatchers have returned!
Early Access Hotfix – March 14th, 2019
- Minimap now rotates correctly
- Minimap now shows dynamic buildings
- Keybinding modifiers no longer stop WASD from working
- Fixed an issue with spawn delay on certain monsters
- Lowered the difficulty on Blightwood and Ash
- Fixed issue where taxes can be taken out more than once for everyone.
- Client stuttering optimizations
Point Release 4 – February 28th, 2019
Abilities & Combat
- Players will no longer become stuck from using the Charge ability.
- Resolved issue preventing stat gain when relative skill was at maximum.
- Skill gains should now be offered when attacking all mission lairs.
- Skills are cleared before applying new skills during character creation.
- Corrected the Resurrection spell power word.
- Tooltip on Escape Scrolls has been updated to: “Teleports you to the nearest escape location.”
- 1st level Evocation and Manifestation spells now correctly raise skill above 0.
- Meteor spell effect no longer comes out of the ground.
Creatures & Taming
- Can no longer tame dead creatures.
- Saddlebags may only be applied to a horse once.
- Bug addressed which resulted in saddlebags becoming unusable.
- Released pets no longer offer combat skill gains.
- Pets will no longer attempt to protect their guard target from themselves.
- Players can no longer resurrect awakening bosses.
- Initial performance optimizations that will make the game run smoother on less powerful machines.
- Modifiers can be removed from keybinds.
- Karma window text updated.
- Various fixes to item bounds and world collision.
- Keybindings now operate correctly with modifiers (Ctrl, Alt etc).
- Modified Graphics settings will no longer be reverted between client sessions.
- Fixed shop button bar tooltip showing wrong keyboard shortcut.
- Inn tables now use the correct client object.
- Slightly increased overhead chat font size.
Guilds & Housing
- Corrected an issue which allowed Guild Masters to be kicked from their own guild.
- Bug addressed which allowed guilds to have multiple Guild Masters.
- Fixed a bug which was causing the decoration tool to become stuck/unusable.
- Secure or locked down containers must be empty of items to be lifted out of reach via the decorate tool.
- Decorate tool can only move items below ground to a very limited extent.
- Can begin harvesting a new target without needing to move first.
- Items can no longer be placed into corpses.
- Catacomb’s Death no longer drops “Empty Packs”.
- Auto looting a corpse will retain item locations in container.
- Rune burying can be canceled by moving or performing an action.
- Item previews in the crafting window are presented correctly.
- Bandit archers now leash appropriately.
- Mounts are no longer useable in specific areas of Ruin Level 2.
- Eldeir Woodsmith now has an outdoor crafting station.
- Tomatoes are now edible!
Point Release 3 – February 14th, 2019
Relics of the Ancients Event
- Begins Friday at 10am EST – Ends Sunday at 10pm EST
- Players will decipher riddles to find hotspots throughout the world that change every hour
- In addition to their normal loot, relic monsters will drop relic fragments that can be turned in for exclusive items.
- Players can earn an exclusive event item and up to 3 power hour potions per account during the event.
- Relic locations will be both inside and outside the guarded zone, but the rewards for hunting at wilderness sites will be higher.
- Weapon damages increased for slower melee weapons:
- Weapons with a natural swing speed…
- … of 4 seconds or greater receives +4 to attack
- … of 3.5 seconds or greater receives +3 to attack.
- … of 3 or greater receives +2 to attack.
- … of 2.5 or greater receives +1 to attack.
- Strength bonus towards weapon damage has been increased from 1.25 to 2. Weapon damage at 50 STR will remain unchanged, damage at 10 STR will be approximately half what it’s prepatch value.
- Warbow swing speed reduced from 4.5 to 4 seconds (damage adjusted accordingly).
- Longbow swing speed reduced from 3.5 to 3 seconds (damage adjusted accordingly).
- Charge cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Spell Chamber cooldown increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Empower cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Empower heal effect reduced from 80% to 50%.
- Dart cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Stun Shot cooldown increased from 20 seconds to 60 seconds. Stunshot cast time reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second.
- Double Shot stamina usage increased from 10 to 15.
- Damage variance on slowest weapons reduced from 10% to 5%
- Damage variance on all other weapons reduced from 5% to 2%
- Dismounted players must wait 8 seconds before remounting (previously 5 seconds).
- Monster abilities assigned a global 5 second cooldown.
- You can now request to add someone as a friend.
- Friends window shows when your friends are online.
- You can now private message your friends by using /tell or clicking the tell button from the Friends List.
- Player status window is now draggable.
- You can now mute the login screen sounds.
- Strength bonus to max carrying capacity has increased to a maximum of 400 (with 50 STR).
- Reduced number of aggressive creatures on the grid spawner.
- Made rare mob spawns way more common.
- You may no longer gain combat skills from attacking player pets.
- Initiates can lose initiate status for leaving protected areas.
- Awakening bosses no longer have combat skills above GM skill.
- Warg and Vile Spider have had their spell/ability lists updated.
- When opening a mobile corpse with nothing on it, user will receive a message and no container window will be presented.
- Mobile corpses will no longer ‘sparkle’ if they do not contain loot.
- House foundations still under construction can be refunded for their blueprint but resources will be lost, only affects newly placed foundations.
- Players can now bid on plot auctions while being the top bidder.
- Plot auction bid amount can be specified.
- Continued plot bidding will inform you of amount due now (new bid subtract current bid).
- Trash Barrel’s added to Valus, Outpost, Trinit, and Oasis bankers.
- Moved shop button to button bar.
- Added “Reset Window Positions” button to settings
Point Release 2 – Dungeon Expansion – January 31st 2019
- The in-game store is initially going live with loyalty purchases only
- Initial store inventory:
- Soulstone (1200 Loyalty) – Allows for the storage of up to 100 skill points of any skill. The skill can only be retrieved on the same account that stored it. Retrieving the skill consumes the stone.
- Decorative Harp (1000 Loyalty) – Plays a harp chord when you activate it.
- Town Shields (250 Loyalty each) – These 4 shields bear the sigil of their respective towns: Eldeir Village, Valus, Pyros, and Helm. *These are not blessed and can be lost in battle.
- Deception, Ruin & Contempt have been extended to include a 2nd level.
- Each dungeon has had received a graphical and environmental overhaul that matches the dungeon’s world location.
- Second levels include new feature such as destructible traps, trap rooms, monster spawners and puzzles.
- New Monsters, monster combat abilities and encounters.
- Rare spawns in dungeons are now more common.
- Auctions now take place at 1pm on Sundays. (EST for US, UTC for EU)
- Merchants continue to sell items while a plot is foreclosed.
- Merchants will now transfer to the winner of the auction.
- Dead players can no longer bid on plot auctions.
- Merchants will transfer to the new owner when a house is traded.
- Manifestation Spell: Ward Evil (8th circle)
- Summon a ward to alert you of evil in an area. Duration 10 minutes. Only one ward may be summoned per user.
- Auto-stacking into containers should be working now.
- Arrows now give their proper damage bonus, if any
- Awakening boss now only distributes rewards to those who have sufficiently damaged it.
- Awakening boss now distributes a maximum count of reward items.
- Ghosts now teleport through doors instead of being able to open them.
- Players now require Animal Lore of 80 or more to cast Resurrection on pets.
- Bandaging a corpse cannot be done in combat, movement and other actions will break resurrecting with a bandage.
- Bandage corpse resurrection success chance increased from 1/4 to 1/3.
- Reduced the volume of birds in the login screen.
- Catacombs guards are now Neutral guards.
- Fixed housing region along southern rim/southern hills region line.
- Bindstones can only be used by owners/co-owner/friends from within the plot. To allow others to bind, place it near the edge of the plot.
- Bind location will fail to work if bindstone is moved too far from original bind location.
- Hearthstone will no longer work when something is blocking the bound destination.
- Fixed Bandage stock amount in Valus.
- Animation added for bandaging a corpse.
- Land deeds now look significantly different from the deed traded when trading a house.
- Fixed a bug that cause certain assets to show “Missing Art”
- Fixed collision in ruins throne room.