New Player Questions
New Player Questions page created to help new players.
- This page also can be called " New Player / Newbie Guide ".
- 1 Will be wipe after steam release?
- 2 Which Server To Choose ?
- 3 What is "Skill" and " Skill Cap " ?
- 4 What is "Stat" and "Stat Cap" ?
- 5 What is maximum and minimum of a "Stat" ?
- 6 How many character slots do I have?
- 7 What are Professions /Roles/Play styles in the Game?
- 8 Which Professions /Roles/Play styles should I Choose to play ??
- 9 What is Character Builds ??
- 10 What is the game Currency/Money ?
- 11 What does NPC Mean?
- 12 What is a Skill Train ?
- 13 Who is a skill trainer ?
- 14 Where is the list of skill trainers?
- 15 What is Prestige Ability ?
- 16 How to increase/level/train my combat skills ?
- 17 Where can I keep my stuff - items in the game?
- 18 How can I ride a "Horse"??
- 19 How can I dismiss a Horse to statues ??
- 20 What kind of Weapons can I use ?
- 21 Can I repair Weapons or any items in the game ?
- 22 Using different types of Weapons in the same Weapon Skill would increase skill gain chance ?
- 23 How to increase my Spell Damage ?
- 24 How to increase my Weapon Damage ?
- 25 What Types of Armors can I wear ?
- 26 When can I Cure poison and resurrect People/Animals ?
- 27 How to Delete a Character ?
- 28 How to convert copper to silver ?
- 29 What can I do if my character stucks ?
- 30 Where can I get "Bandages" ?
- 31 How to send a prived message to your friend ?
- 32 Also See
Will be wipe after steam release?
- No ! There will be no wipe after steam release or full release !
Which Server To Choose ?
- There are 2 Servers for USA players which is Azure Sky and Verdant Earth
- There is only 1 Server for EU players which is Crimson Sea.
- There is oly 1 Experimental Server to try patches.
- Azure Sky - USA
- Verdant Earth - USA
- Crimson Sea - Europe players must choose.
- Legends of Aria - Experimental
- You can get 600 skill points total for each character. Check = Skill page.
- You can get 150 stat points total for each character. Check = Stat page.
- Each stat maxes at 50, min 10 You have a total pool of 150.
- Maximum stat = 50
- Minimum stat = 10
How many character slots do I have?
- Currently 4 Character slot.
What are Professions /Roles/Play styles in the Game?
As many of the other sandbox games, Legends of Aria doesn't offer a preset build. In other words there is not such a thing called class in Legends of Aria. Here is a list of builds you can choose, created on top of common sense and public experience.
- List of Professions is not build yet! You can check other questions.
Which Professions /Roles/Play styles should I Choose to play ??
- You can choose any of them to play.
- Suggest you to choose just 1 of them to play for each character.
What is Character Builds ??
- Build is a suggested Character skills and stats.
Check = Build page
What is the game Currency/Money ?
|100Copper = 1Silver|
|100Silver = 1Gold|
|100Gold = 1Platinum|
What does NPC Mean?
- NPC means: Non-Player Character
- Check = List of NPCs
What is a Skill Train ?
- If you find the trainer of the selected skill, you can train your skills from 0 to 30.0 instantly.
- Training cost 3Silver for each skills.
Who is a skill trainer ?
- Trainers are game NPCs, each NPCs train different skills.
Where is the list of skill trainers?
- Check = List of Skill Trainers.
What is Prestige Ability ?
- Prestige Ability is an ability to use to get benifits of it. Check = Prestige Ability
- You need to get Book of one of the Prestige Ability to train.
- You need to find a Prestige Ability ability trainer then give the book to give to train. Check = List of Skill Trainers
How to increase/level/train my combat skills ?
- Mage related skills can be leveled everywhere, because the leveling of magic skills depend on the skill you cast, independent of the target.
- For weapon skills and Vigor attacking Creatures with the relevant Weapon has a chance to increase your skill.
Here is a list of optimum ways to level up weapon skills:
- Skill Level 0-30 go to Training Dummy.
- Skill Level 0-30 Train your Skill from List of Skill Trainers for 3 silver.
- Skill Level 0-35 kill Bats, Rats in Sewer (which exist in each major city)
- Skill Level 35-65 Graveyards.
- Skill Level 50-80 Halls of Corruption Dungeon.
- Skill Level 55-80 any of Dungeons.
- Skill Level 80-80 Level 2 of any of Dungeons.
- Skill level 80-100 Vile Spiders, Tree Lords, Gorgons, Lich Lords, Ogres, Wyverns.
Where can I keep my stuff - items in the game?
- There are NPC Bankers in each Town (Except Belhaven). You can go to the Banker NPC and double click him, then select "bank" or you can just write "Bank" in the game near the NPC.
- Bank has a capacity of holding 200 different items.
- Alternatively, you can build a house and lock down items inside, or put inside various containers.
- You can buy them from Stable Masters in each Town for 5 silver.
- You can buy from player vendors, where you can probably find cheaper than 5 silver.
- You can tame horses if you have at least 29.1 Animal Taming skill.
- You don’t need any skill to ride a horse.
- Standard mounts can no longer be dismissed to statues
- Regular horses can now be dismissed to stable
- Mounting a horse is no longer instant / being dismounted no longer carries a debuff
- Mounting a horse simply requires an interruptible short channel
- Engaging in combat, casting spells or engaging in standard actions will dismount the rider
- Ethereal mounts are now available with summon/unsummon straight to player inventories that will wear over time and eventually break from normal use
- New Spell! Etherealize will allow the caster to turn their targeted mount into a statue
- New Reagent! Ether will allow the casting of Etherealize, crafted by an alchemist from items obtained from: liches, skeleton mages.
- Legacy mount statues may be used to summon a horse which cannot be dismissed.
- You can't repair any items or Weapons in game.
- Repair system is not currently available in game.
Using different types of Weapons in the same Weapon Skill would increase skill gain chance ?
- Using different Weapons won’t increase or reduce your skill gain chance.
How to increase my Spell Damage ?
How to increase my Weapon Damage ?
What Types of Armors can I wear ?
When can I Cure poison and resurrect People/Animals ?
- You can cure poison from people when you have 60 Vigor and 60 Healing.
- You can resurrect people when you have 80 Vigor and 80 Healing.
- You can cure poison from animals when you have 60 Animal Lore and 60 Healing.
- You can resurrect Animals when you have 80 Animal Lore and 80 Healing.
How to Delete a Character ?
- Type /deletechar while logged in with the character you want delete.
- It has to be at least 7 days old before you can delete it.
How to convert copper to silver ?
- Buyying items from merchants and vendor will convert copper to silver.
- Putting copper to bank will convert it into silver.
What can I do if my character stucks ?
- Type /stuck in game or click "ESC" then click "Stuck".
Where can I get "Bandages" ?
- You can buy bandages from "Trader Vendors" in each town by 1 copper each.
How to send a prived message to your friend ?
- You can send private message your friends by using /tell or clicking the tell button from the Friends List.