Fabrication is the capacity to work leather and cloth to make items, clothing and furniture. Allows creation of cloth and leather items. The higher your skill, the better things you can make.
|Raw Resource||Skill||Crafted Resource|
|1 Cotton||0||5 Cloth|
|1 Fluffy Cotton||25||5 Quilted Cloth|
|1 Silk||50||5 Silk Cloth|
|1 Leather Hide||25||3 Leather|
|1 Beast Leather Hide||50||3 Beast Leather|
|1 Vile Leather Hide||75||3 Vile Leather|
- Notes - Before you start fabrication :
- Main idea of this guide is; try to make as much piece you can make within small amount of resources needed. Basicly you will have a chance to gain skill by attempt to create an item by using fabrication so try to spend as less materials you can. If you follow this guide you will save lots of time and recources.
- Crafting successfully or unsuccessfully has the same rate of skill gain chance.
- Crafting becomes trivial 25.1 points after the minimum crafting skill. Trivial means; You have %100 chance to create selected crafting items.
- Crafting Trivial items you have no chance to gain skill points.
- Try to get as much power hour potion you can get. Suggest you to have 4 of them at least when you reach 80 skill points in fabrication. 80 skill points in fabrication is a hard cap and skill point gain rate will drop dramatically.
- If you just started to the game probably you will not have enough money to train your fabrication level to 30. So You can select 30 levels of fabrication in the starting skill selection menu.
- If your fabrication is lower then 30, try to train your skill to 30.0 for 3 silvers.
- If you reach 30 skill points in fabrication start to make Bandit Hood till you have 49 skill points.
- If you reach 49 skill points in fabrication start to make Cloth Linen Helm till you have 74 skill points.
- If you reach 74 skill points in fabrication start to make Cloth Linen Chest till you have 80 skill points.
- Note: When you have 80 skill points in fabrication you reach the hard cap of fabrication skill. The skill gain will drop dramatically. If you have a chance to obntain Power Hour Potion, get it and use it after 80 skill points in fabrication. Approximately 4 Power Hour Potion you will be needed till you have 100 skill points in fabrication.
- After reaching 80 skill points in fabrication you can start to mage Mage Robe till you have 90 skill points.
- After reaching 90 skill points in fabrication you can start to mage Tanned Hardened Helm till you have 100 skill points.
|Cloth||Cotton||0 - 10|
|Long Sleeve Shirt||Cloth||10 - 30|
|Bandit Hood||Cloth||30 - 49|
|Cloth Linen Helm||Cloth||49 - 74|
|Cloth Linen Chest||Cloth||74 - 80|
|Mage Robes||Cloth||80 - 90|
|Tanned Hardened Helm||Leather||90 - 100|
|Beast Leather Helm||Beast Leather||90 - 100|
|Cotton||Raw Resource||Harvest||Cotton can be harvested from a Cotton Plant. Cotton Plants can be harvested Cotton Farms in town Eldeir and Pyros' Landing and found random locations Celedor.|
|Fluffy Cotton||Raw Resource||Harvest||Fluffy Cotton can be harvested from a Cotton Plant. Cotton Plants can be harvested from Cotton Farms in Eldeir, Pyros' Landing and found random locations Celedor.|
|Silk||Raw Resource||Loot||Silk can be looted by killing Vile Spider, Huntress and Hunter in Black Forest.|
|Leather Hide||Raw Resource||Harvest||Leather Hide can be harvested from;; Bat, Beetle, Bat, Black Bear, Brown Bear, Coyote, Desert Wolf, Giant Rat, Dire Bear, Giant Scorpion, Gray Wolf, Great Hart, Grizzly Bear, Hind, Horse, Rat, Turkey, Wolf, Imp, Greater Imp, Hell Hound, Spider, Giant Spider, Coyote, Flaming Skull, Gargoyle, Half Gazer, Hunter Crocodile, Lizardman, Lizardman Mage, Scaled Lizardman|
|Beast Leather Hide||Raw Resource||Harvest||Beast Leather Hide can be harvested from; Toll, Viper, Lizardman Archer, Gorgon, Drake, Dragon, Wyvern, Ogre, Crypt Dragon, Gazer, Hunter, Huntress|
|Vile Leather Hide||Raw Resource||Harvest||Vile Leather Hide can be harvested from; Dragon, Drake, Crypt Dragon, Wyvern, Vile Spider, Vazguh The Ancient|
|Cloth||Crafted Resource||Cloth can be crafted throught weaving Cotton at a Loom.|
|Quilted Cloth||Crafted Resource||Quilted Cloth can be crafted throught weaving Fluffy Cotton at a Loom.|
|Silk Cloth||Crafted Resource||Silk Cloth can be crafted throught weaving Spider Silk at a Loom.|
|Leather||Crafted Resource||Leather can be crafted throught weaving Leather Hide at a Loom.|
|Beast Leather||Crafted Resource||Beast Leather can be crafted throught weaving Beast Leather Hide at a Loom.|
|Vile Leather||Crafted Resource||Vile Leather can be weaved through Fabrication by using Loom to produce Vile Leather.|
Fabrication can be trained from Fabricators in Tailor Shops, can be found at following locations;
- Robert Fabricator in Helm.
- Robert Fabricator in Eldeir Village.
- Robert Fabricator in Oasis.
- Robert Fabricator in Valus.
- Ross Fabricator in Black Forest.
- James Fabricator in Pyros Landing.
- Garriot Fabricator in Trinit.