Brawling determines your effeciency with your fists.
- 50 points in Strength will increase your fists damage %100.
- 45or30or15 points in Agility will increase your attack speed.
- 100 skill points in Vigor will increase weapon damage. Max: %125
When you and your opponent have the same combat skill value, you have %40 hit chance while attacking him/her. This hit chance can be further modified by weapons Accuracy attribute.
- +25 Accuracy Weapon = %65 Hit Chance
- +20 Accuracy Weapon = %60 Hit Chance
- +15 Accuracy Weapon = %55 Hit Chance
- +10 Accuracy Weapon = %50 Hit Chance
- +5 Accuracy Weapon = %45 Hit Chance
- 0 Accuracy Weapon = %40 Hit Chance
- You need to hold weapon related to your combat skill in your hand (not in your backpack) for above to apply.
- Only attacking combat skills (weapon skills and brawling) can be used while calculating hit chance.
Brawling can be trained from Listed citizens, can be found at following locations;
Brawling can be trained from Guards, can be found at following locations;
- Guards in Helm.
- Guards in Eldeir Village.
- Guards in Oasis.
- Guards in Pyros Landing.
- Guards in Valus.
- Guards in Trinit.
- Ranger Guards in Black Forest Outpost.