From Legends of Aria Wiki
If you use a potion, you need to wait 60 seconds to use an other potion.
|Cure Potion||0||1 Ginseng||Instantly cure yourself of poison.|
|Lesser Heal Potion||0||1 Ginseng, 1 Blood||Instantly restores 50 health.|
|Lesser Mana Potion||4||1 Lemon Grass, 1 Bones||Instantly restores 20 mana.|
|Lesser Stamina Potion||8||1 Mushrooms, 1 Eye||Instantly restores 20 stamina.|
|Heal Potion||25||3 Ginseng, 1 Beast Blood||Instantly restores 100 health.|
|Mana Potion||29||3 Lemon Grass, 1 Cursed Bones||Instantly restores 40 mana.|
|Stamina Potion||33||3 Mushrooms, 1 Sickly Eye||Instantly restores 40 stamina|
|Greater Heal Potion||50||7 Ginseng, 1 Vile Blood||Instantly restores 200 health.|
|Greater Mana Potion||54||7 Lemon Grass, 1 Ethereal Bones||Instantly restores 60 mana.|
|Greater Stamina Potion||58||7 Mushrooms, 1 Decrepid Eye||Instantly restores 60 stamina.|
|Mending Potion||75||3 Moss, 1 Cactus||A Potion that cures Bleed and mortal wounds.|
|Etherealize Potion||90||1 Ether||A Potion that etherealizes tamed mounts.|
Craftable list of Reagents
|Ether||50||5xMagical Essence||A reagent used in the spell Etherealize.|
- Notes - Before you start Alchemy :
- Alchemy does not have any work orders. As long as you have the matherials you can craft any item.
- Main idea of this guide is; try to make as much piece you can make within small amount of resources needed. Basicly you will have a chance to gain skill by attempt to create an item by using Alchemy so try to spend as less materials you can. If you follow this guide you will save lots of time and recources.
- Training your Alchemy skill till 100 is really hard unless you have the all the Ingredients to craft each items. Spend your materials wisely.
- Finding required materials for crafting Potions is really hard.
- Crafting successfully or unsuccessfully has the same rate of skill gain chance.
- Crafting becomes trivial 25.1 points after the minimum crafting skill. Trivial means; You have %100 chance to create selected crafting items.
- Crafting Trivial items you have no chance to gain skill points.
- Train your skill to 30.0 from Skill Trainers for 3 silver.
- If you have 30 points in Alchemy you can start crafting Lesser Stamina Potion till you have 33 skill points.
- Whenever you have ingredients make Heal Potion till your have 50 skill points, make Mana Potion till you have 54 skill points, make Stamina Potion till you have 58 skill points in Alchemy.
- If your Alchemy level above 50 start to make Greater Heal Potion till you have 75 skill points.
- If your Alchemy level above 54 start to make Greater Mana Potion till you have 79 skill points.
- If your Alchemy level above 58 start to make Greater Stamina Potion till you have 83 skill points.
- You can start to make Mending Potion whenever you reach 75 skill points in Alchemy till 100.
|Crafted Item||Material||Gain Range|
|Cure Potion||1 Ginseng||0-25|
|Lesser Heal Potion||1 Ginseng, 1 Blood||0-25|
|Lesser Mana Potion||1 Lemon Grass, 1 Bones||4-29|
|Lesser Stamina Potion||1 Mushrooms, 1 Eye||8-33|
|Heal Potion||3 Ginseng, 1 Beast Blood||25-50|
|Mana Potion||3 Lemon Grass, 1 Cursed Bones||28-53|
|Stamina Potion||3 Mushrooms, 1 Sickly Eye||33-58|
|Greater Heal Potion||7 Ginseng, 1 Vile Blood||50-75|
|Greater Mana Potion||7 Lemon Grass, 1 Ethereal Bones||54-79|
|Greater Stamina Potion||7 Mushrooms, 1 Decrepid Eye||58-83|
|Mending Potion||3 Mosss, 1 Cactus||75-100|
Alchemy can be trained from Alchemists can be found in Alchemy Shops in following locations;
- Nicodemus Alchemist in Eldeir Village.
- Miiz Alchemist in Oasis.
- John Alchemist in Black Forest Outpost.
- Pad Alchemist in Balhaven.
- Pad Alchemist in Valus.
- Zeb Alchemist in Pyros Landing.